Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring Update 2014

I look forward to February and March every year because they always seem to be stress free months for us.  Life seems to slow down for a brief moment and I always feel really relaxed.  This year we spent almost the entire month of February sick.  Whatever sick bug we had went through each one of us about five days apart.  It was like clockwork.  First Brooklyn, then Scott, then me, and Isla got it last.


Since we were sick on Valentine's day, we had to postpone our Valentine festivities to the first week in March.  I planned a dinner cafe for the kids where I dressed up like a waitress and we pretended our house was a restaurant. We invited Kaelie and Owen over to join us. Since it was postponed several times, we ended up doing it for lunch and since Scott was home he got to be the chef.  The kids thought it was pretty hilarious. 



March was a much better month.  We were all feeling great and back to our routine.  We watched a lot of basketball, Scott and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary, and Grandma Lyn and Grandpa Tom came down for spring break.  It was such a relaxing month that I barely took any pictures.  I did snap this one of all the Evans cousins eating at the "kid table."  Every year I think it's the last year they'll be able to fit around it then they all manage to squeeze around it one more time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment